I was thinking about the teamwork as I watched last night. The leader of the team only has a chance of being a winner because of the support of the rest of the team. Team members know their place and what they need to do in all circumstances to support their leader. In turn that turned my thinking to you. Who is there for you as you step out of your comfort zone and step up to the challenges you are facing? You know what it is that you have to do, and I suggest that you need others around you who also know where you are heading and know that you may need their support from time to time in a very positive way.
Apply these few points to your personal life, business, or public speaking
1. Surround yourself with people who support you
2. Communicate with your team in an open and frank way
3. If you need help, ask for it
4. Acknowledge how important it is to have their support group
4. Let your team know that they are a valuable part of what it is you are doing
5. Ask for feedback
6. Do not continue relationships that do not serve you
You will notice a difference in how quickly you reach your full potential if you have support. Do not accept that everything that you do is a struggle and that you are on your own, because you are not.
Build a team of trusted advisers and watch the difference. You will soar!