Where has the first half of the year gone?
It’s time to make sure there is nothing at all that will stop you from achieving those goals.
Sometimes it can be overwhelming looking at the big picture. Here are some self-destructing beliefs that may come to mind: I don’t have the skills. I don’t have the time. I can’t do this. I don’t have the money. These beliefs can be let go in exchange for beliefs that will empower you and enable you to take positive action. Break your big goals down into precise, bite-size action chunks and they will suddenly look achievable. You will have taken away reasons to feel overwhelmed and to procrastinate.
Be methodical in your approach:
- Commit to becoming more organized and making a start, no matter how small.
- Educate yourself with the knowledge required to complete the tasks.
- Commit to completing each action step before starting another.
- Break down your small steps into even smaller steps
- Fill your day with high priorities otherwise it will become filled with low priorities that take precious time away from the things you intend to do.
- Reward yourself each time you reach a milestone to keep your motivation up and drive you toward the next action steps.
Give it a go. . . start today.