To quote Wayne Dyer ~ “Self worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy”.
In my experience of years of mentoring, self worth is the one thing that can and will hold you back from making a sustainable income from your business, or lifting your business to give you an income you can only dream of.
I was reminded of this again last week as I wandered into some clothing shops in the city to be greeted each time with directions to the sale or reduced rack. Not once did the shop assistant ask me what I was looking for or if she could help me. I certainly was not looking only for the specials and the cheapest priced items. I left each shop without anyone knowing why I had walked in in the first place.
The same can be said for many coaches, mentors and consultants starting out in business who are not sure how to market themselves and how to price their services and programs. Many believe they should only have specials, a special offer or not have higher priced programs and services. For the most part they believe they are not worth it and people won’t pay them the higher prices.
There could be a number of reasons for this. You may …
- Have a money mindset that has been instilled within you from a very early age and hold you back from asking for more and making more money.
- Not believe you are worth as much as someone else who has similar programs and has been delivering them for a longer time.
- Believe you are not worthy.
- Not know how to price your services and programs.
- Continually compare yourself to others and feel less self worth.
- Lack confidence and certainty
- Not know how to articulate your business in such a way as to ask for new clients.
- Not know how to market and sell yourself and your business.
Take some time to think about these points above.
There are enough clients for everyone. You are your point of difference and knowing how to market yourself will lift your profile and your sales. So, using the excuse that there are too many coaches out there is exactly that, an excuse.
Some positives to consider …
- Build your self-esteem, confidence and certainty.
- Learn the art of marketing and sales.
- Learn how to overcome objections.
- Know what you are worth and set your prices accordingly.
- Have high-end programs and products.
- Put your prices up.
- Set clear goals and take action to work toward them.
- Work to understand your money beliefs and if that is what is holding you back work to make the changes you know you need to change those beliefs.
- Know what you are worth and charge accordingly.
- Do the sums and consider how many smaller priced products you will have to sell to reach an income of 6 figures. You may not have enough hours in the day to hit your goals. Then do your sums with higher priced programs. Easy!!
Build your self-belief and quality programs and products. There are people who will pay you more than you are asking now. Move out of your comfort zone and make the changes you need to build your amazing business.
Show your certainty and others will want what you have.
If you’d like to connect with me and have a FREE 30 Minute Strategy session to lift your money beliefs or self esteem click HERE and let’s chat further. 🙂