As the second half of the year is about to begin, I’ve been thinking of the past 6 months and what a wonderful time it has been even though at times it seemed to be a roller coaster of getting back into being busy running my business and being conscious of giving myself loads of time out and self love.
· Early in the year I travelled to India with a group of beautiful women who all had different reasons for being on the trip. It was a time of being healthy, (no alcohol or coffee and eating only healthy vegetarian meals) loads of self love, (massages every day – sigh!) and the wonder of being part of a group of empowered women all in touch with their feminine energy. The trip was life changing in a wonderful way.
· The Port Douglas Retreat was a very special event, it’s where I love working with amazing women who want to be even more empowered in life and business and make a difference in the world with the passion they bring to working with their clients. The event was a great success, the most successful to date, and already I have noticed differences in the women in what they are achieving in business and how they are doing more of what they love both in their personal lives and businesses.
· June was a busy month and one of the highlights was travelling to Brisbane to lift my speaking skills in a two day workshop. I love learning and each year I add time into my diary to up skill in different areas of my life and business. Also being in the room with others who are also keen on learning new skills is very powerful. I’m already looking forward to travelling back to Brisbane next week for more of the same – and it will be warmer than Melbourne – another bonus!
· Taking time out has been important after last year where I burnt out and could not work. I make sure my diary has time blocked out for me time. I stayed on in Port Douglas and spent time with friends after running my Retreat. Walking on the beach each morning was a wonderful way to begin the day, dog love, (most important) and taking photos all add up to relaxation and feeling as though every day is THE best day.
· I went back to my Bucket List and ticked a few more things off. Now that has been fun. I revisited the Bucket List I wrote about 10 years ago and all the things there are still relevant and, what I want to do. I’ve enjoyed inspiring others to also write a Bucket List or to go back to it if they have written one and not looked at it for a long time.
When I look back it has certainly been a wonderful beginning to the year. I feel happier and this has come with a lot of learning in all areas of my life. It’s had me thinking more about what I want and what I need in the next few years of living a fulfilling and even happier life.
Here are some things for you to consider:
· What is most important in your life?
· Who do you wish to spend more time with?
· What are you NOT making time to do and really want to do?
· Do you have a Bucket List?
· If you do, what is on the top of your list?
· Are you doing what you love?
· What are your BIG dreams and are you working on making them a reality?
· Are you making time to relax and take quality time out?
Make sure you are doing more of what you love in the second half of 2018.
Until next time,
P.S. please add your comments below about your Bucket List or what you have achieved during the first half of 2018.